Enjoy the comfort of your own home.
We know how important a comfortable living space is to you. So we strive to customize a comfortable payment plan to make it happen. And with processing handled at your local branch, your closing time frame is as manageable as your price point.
Our expert staff has longevity and experience in the local market and is waiting to help you navigate through the purchase process.
|30 Year Fixed Rate|
|Rate 3.375%||APR 3.413%||Points 0.000%|
|20 Year Fixed Rate|
|Rate 3.125%||APR 3.179%||Points 0.000%|
|15 Year Fixed Rate|
|Rate 2.625%||APR 2.693%||Points 0.000%|
Home Buying Guide
Is this your first time buying a home? We understand the process can seem intimidating at first. In our free home buying guide, we’ll walk you through the steps so you know just what to expect.View the Guide
Home Shopping Advice
Our loan professionals offer sound advice and guide you through the buying process. Points to consider when financing your home include:
Calculate how much home you can afford
- Monthly housing expenses should typically not exceed 28% of your gross monthly income, or 36% when combined with other debt. Local lenders offer flexible options in unique situations
Determine the size of your down payment
- The larger your down payment, the lower your monthly mortgage payment. If your down payment is less than 20%, you may need to obtain private mortgage insurance
Consider which mortgage program is best for you
- A fixed-rate mortgage enables you to lock in today’s rate and enjoy the security of knowing what your mortgage payments will be for the life of the loan.
- Fixed rate loans have variable terms.
Other flexible mortgage options may be available through us depending on your situation
- Another choice available to meet your needs is USDA Rural Development Financing. This includes financing up to 100% of the purchase price; however, other conditions apply
Consider closing costs
- A number of up-front costs will be due at closing. Your lender will give you a written estimate of the funds due at closing so there will be no surprise costs