Direct Deposit and Direct Payment via ACH
With Fortifi Bank’s ACH and Wire Services, you can pay your bills or process your payroll electronically—giving you time to work on other aspects of your job. Not to mention, with paper checks going the way of the dinosaur, setting up ACH payments will make your financial transactions safe, smart, simple and green.
Direct Deposit and Direct Payment via ACH simplify your payments, freeing you up to focus on the things that matter – within your organization and beyond. Countless individuals, employers and financial institutions have embraced ACH processing to ensure timely payments, increase organizational and personal efficiencies and simplify their financial activities. Now you can eliminate paper checks and strengthen the safety, security and reliability of your payments.
Benefits of Direct Deposit and Direct Payment via ACH
NACHA established Electronicpayments.org in order to encourage individuals, businesses, large and small, and financial institutions to adopt Direct Deposit and Direct Payment via ACH, both of which streamline payments capabilities. With paper checks going the way of the dinosaur, setting up ACH payments will make your financial transactions safe, smart, simple and green.
Direct Deposit via ACH: Direct Deposit via the ACH Network means transferring money directly into a payee’s account without the hassle of writing or cashing a paper check. Employers and businesses regularly use Direct Deposit via ACH to pay employees or customers. Particular benefits include:
- Financial institutions: Improved security and ease of your customers’ financial transactions.
- Businesses: Improved efficiency, less manual check preparation and increased employee satisfaction.
- Consumers: Payments that are made on time, every time, without any concern about losing a check.
Direct Payment via ACH: Direct Payment via ACH allows you to make and receive payments electronically. Whether you’re paying a friend, the utility company or organizing your business’s accounts payable and receivable, Direct Payments can simplify that process. Particular benefits include:
- For all parties involved, Direct Deposit via ACH provides peace of mind by making the payment process clear and dependable.
- Financial institutions: Reduced risk of fraud and identity theft as well as an increase in customer loyalty.
- Businesses: Automated accounts payable and receivable, a more predictable cash flow and reduced administrative costs.
- Consumers: Fewer missed or late payments and the versatility to make payments to whomever you choose.
Want to learn more about 1st National Bank’s ACH services? Contact our Treasury Management team today.